My Wife and I and our 3 dogs and cat travel in our 42 American Eagle Motorhome.
As part of that travel process, we are always trying to figure out
- What parks can we stay in? (are we to big)
- Is that really a nice RV Park?
- What are the cool things to do in the area?
- What Festivals are going on close?
To help solve that problem about 6 months ago, we started asking other fellow travelers and searching information across the web to try to answer these questions in a way that could easily be reused. Being in the Information Technology Field we took a little bit of a different path.
By creating a single map with layers as we travel we can quickly pull up all the information we need. This information is constantly being updated as we learn more from fellow travelers and you (Feel free to give us great ideas).
The Information in these maps includes the following
- RV Park Information – Over 200+ Parks/Campgrounds that have been validated, suggested by other travelers with Rigs over 40 feet. Most of them include links to travelers blogs and their detailed reviews
- RV Services, Rallies and Show – 25+ Service Shops trusted and used by our friends, American Coach Rallies, 47+ RV shows from across america
- Attractions, Festivals, Factory Tours – 68+ Must not miss Attractions, 52+ Festivals (With dates), 350+ Factory Tours available across the US.
- Restaurants – 500+ Restaurants that have been on Diners, Drive ins and Dives and 180+ restaurants that friends have told us about or we have seen on the food channel that look cool.
To learn more about the detail put into this and the level of quality check out this Blog Post
This is an evolving website that we will be working on and growing.
Hope you enjoy the information and enjoy your Travels!
Latest Blog Articles
This is our 4th stop and our destination on this trip - Indigo Bluffs RV Resort in Empire Michigan (less than 20 miles from Traverse City). Our original plan when planning for this trip was to go up to the Petoskey, Michigan area. We were looking for a nice...
Okay, we don't even have propane tanks in our coach so why are we writing about this cool new product? We have a lot of friends who have motorhomes with Propane We have a lot of friends who have fifth wheels Someday I can see us full-timing in a fifth wheel (More...