My Wife and I and our 3 dogs and cat travel in our 42 American Eagle Motorhome.
As part of that travel process, we are always trying to figure out
- What parks can we stay in? (are we to big)
- Is that really a nice RV Park?
- What are the cool things to do in the area?
- What Festivals are going on close?
To help solve that problem about 6 months ago, we started asking other fellow travelers and searching information across the web to try to answer these questions in a way that could easily be reused. Being in the Information Technology Field we took a little bit of a different path.
By creating a single map with layers as we travel we can quickly pull up all the information we need. This information is constantly being updated as we learn more from fellow travelers and you (Feel free to give us great ideas).
The Information in these maps includes the following
- RV Park Information – Over 200+ Parks/Campgrounds that have been validated, suggested by other travelers with Rigs over 40 feet. Most of them include links to travelers blogs and their detailed reviews
- RV Services, Rallies and Show – 25+ Service Shops trusted and used by our friends, American Coach Rallies, 47+ RV shows from across america
- Attractions, Festivals, Factory Tours – 68+ Must not miss Attractions, 52+ Festivals (With dates), 350+ Factory Tours available across the US.
- Restaurants – 500+ Restaurants that have been on Diners, Drive ins and Dives and 180+ restaurants that friends have told us about or we have seen on the food channel that look cool.
To learn more about the detail put into this and the level of quality check out this Blog Post
This is an evolving website that we will be working on and growing.
Hope you enjoy the information and enjoy your Travels!
Latest Blog Articles
We got behind on or reviews from our last trip... This is a catch up review We are on our 2nd to the last day of our trip up to Michigan. On our way back home we needed a overnight stop near Louisville, Ky. Louisville has been a quandary for us in that we have never...
We have left Northern Michigan are now working our way south. Our first night we stopped at Shipshewana South Park in Shipshewana, IN. Shipshewana is of course in the heart of Amish/Mennonite country. This means cool little shops and great home style restaurants....