This is our 3rd stop of our 3 week journey heading North – Winton Woods Campground in Cincinnati Ohio. We found this site on the BIG RIG Map and read about it with the blog entry by The Restless Young. Thanks guys for recommending it we really loved it. With Easy access to the park, centrally located in Cincinnati, big long through Pull Through sites and miles of very nice hiking trails and a fair price to stay there. We highly recommend this park as great place for Big Rigs if spaces are available.
Shot a Drone Flyover of the Park and a Dashcam Drive in Video
General Info: Winton Woods Campground – Cincinnati, OH
- Web Address: http://www.greatparks.org/winton-woods/winton-woods-campground
- Physical Address: 10245 Winton Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
- Phone Number for Reservations: 513-851-2267
- RV Daily Rate as of Aug 17th, 2016:
- RV Weekly Rate:
- Electric Sites: $28.50/night, Seniors $25.65/night
- Full Hook-up Sites: $38.50/night, Seniors $34.65/night
- Pull-Through Sites: $48.50/night, Seniors $43.65/night
- Military Discount: Yes Sunday -Thursday only
- Senior Discount: Yes Sunday -Thursday only
- Other Discounts: None that am aware of
- Additional Information: They charge a fee of $3 per day or 10 for the year per car to get in the park.
- Site Pad Material: Level sites with concrete pads
- Water: Yes, included with daily rate
- Electricity: Yes, included with daily rate
- Sewer: Yes (most sites), the lowest daily rate listed is for partial hookup sites that have everything but sewer. All other RV sites have full hookups. See above.
- Laundry: Yes
- Cable TV: No
- Wi-fi: Yes and included in the site fee and it worked pretty good!
- Dump Station: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Pull Throughs: Yes
- Back In: Yes
- Big Rig Friendly: Yes
- Pet Friendly: Yes (very)
Additional Information: Pull Through Spots 1R-!2R are awesome easy to access sites. Sites 1F-25 F will work as well but they are back in spots. I would steer away from most of the other sites.
What we did while we were here
- We were only at the park for 1 night so did not get a chance to really check out much in Cincinnati. We did try the famous Cincinnati chili at one of the restaurants and would not recommend what we had.
- Check out The Restless Young for a review of cool things to do in Cincinnati.
AWESOME County Park in the heart of Cincinnati.
Subscribe to be kept up with all the News and Information we update to the Site!
About twice a year we take the motorhome over to Huntsville, Al to compete in a local agility Dog competition. We always enjoy going over to Huntsville. It is a cute little town with a lot of great things to do. From the Amazing Air and Space Museum, to some cool...read more
We got behind on or reviews from our last trip... This is a catch up review We are on our 2nd to the last day of our trip up to Michigan. On our way back home we needed a overnight stop near Louisville, Ky. Louisville has been a quandary for us in that we have never...read more
We have left Northern Michigan are now working our way south. Our first night we stopped at Shipshewana South Park in Shipshewana, IN. Shipshewana is of course in the heart of Amish/Mennonite country. This means cool little shops and great home style restaurants....read more