This is our second stop on our 3 week journey headed North. We had decided to stay at the KOA Nashville based on a recommendation from our travel friends Steve and Lisa. Lynnea and I have been to Nashville several times but have stayed at Jellystone in the past.
We have not really been fans of KOA’s in the past and tend to avoid them. The reason is the ones we have stayed at were always a little grimy,not always level and sometimes not as big rig friendly as we would prefer. Boy were we surprised about how great this KOA is. This is definitely the nicest KOA that we have ever stayed at. Later we found out it was a corporate KOA and they have done tons of upgrades. All the spaces were very large, The park was easy to get around and there was ample walking and green space. This is DEFINITELY where we will stay when in Nashville in the future. The only downside – it was expensive. Probably 20 percent more than Jellystone (but highly worth it).
Shot two videos at the Park – Drone flover and Dashcam as we entered park
General Info: KOA Nashville – Nashville, TN
- Website: http://koa.com/campgrounds/nashville/
- Physical Address: 2626 Music Valley Drive Nashville, TN 37214
- Phone Number for Reservations: 800-562-7789
- RV Daily Rate as of Aug 15, 2016: 71.42 per day minus KOA discount 7.14 = 64.28
- RV Weekly Rate: No Discount that I am aware of
- Other Discounts: KOA Discount Card
- Additional Information: This is a very pricey but very very nice campground right in the heart of Nashville. Wireless worked, Pool was nice, spaces were large and spaced out and everything was highly convenient.
- Site Pad Material: Level sites with concrete pads
- Water: Yes, included with daily rate
- Electricity: Yes, included with daily rate
- Sewer: Yes
- Laundry: Yes
- Cable TV: Yes,
- Wi-fi: Yes and included in the site fee. Internet tended to be stronger in the mornings and evenings.
- Dump Station: at every site
- Propane: Yes
- Pull Throughs: Yes
- Back In: Yes
- Big Rig Friendly: Yes
- Pet Friendly: Yes (very)
- Additional Information: All park roads are paved and wide. The foliage and trees at the park are gorgeous! Sites have adequate space between them. Great Outdoor pool and other amenities close to the great things to do in Nashville.
What we did while we were here
We had a great time in Nashville checking out the sites and scenes.. Many of the places we went were ideas other Bloggers recommended. Here would be the ones to check out
Great park in the heart of Nashville that we will come to again (But very pricey)
Subscribe to be kept up with all the News and Information we update to the Site!
About twice a year we take the motorhome over to Huntsville, Al to compete in a local agility Dog competition. We always enjoy going over to Huntsville. It is a cute little town with a lot of great things to do. From the Amazing Air and Space Museum, to some cool...read more
We got behind on or reviews from our last trip... This is a catch up review We are on our 2nd to the last day of our trip up to Michigan. On our way back home we needed a overnight stop near Louisville, Ky. Louisville has been a quandary for us in that we have never...read more
We have left Northern Michigan are now working our way south. Our first night we stopped at Shipshewana South Park in Shipshewana, IN. Shipshewana is of course in the heart of Amish/Mennonite country. This means cool little shops and great home style restaurants....read more