We are staying at the Lazy Days Campground in Seffner Florida this week and attending both the Southeast American Coach Rally and the RV Florida Super Show. Later this week we will be posting a review of the Lazy Days Campground as well as any interesting insights on the RV Supershow.
One of the things we have done at the show is meet with many of the different resorts that have booths at the show to gain insights as to which ones were big rig Friendly. All of those have been added to the map They include:
- The Glades Resort RV Living in Moore Haven, FL
- Naples Motorcoach Resort in Naples, FL
- Silver Palms Resort in Okeechobee, FL
- Petosky Motorcoach Resort in Petosky, MI
- Carrabelle Beach RV Resort in Carrabelle, FL
- Lakewood Camping Resort – in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Nashville Shores in Hermitage, TN
- The Resort at Massey’s Landing in Millsboro, DE
- San Carlos RV Resort in Fort Meyers Beach, FL
- Thornton Creek Motorcoach Resort in Arcadia, FL
- Bear Creek Motorcoach Resort in Sparta, NC
- Lake Osprey RV Resort in Elberta, AL
- Cal Am Resorts in Canyon, AZ
- Swan Bay resort in Alexandria Bay, NY
- Pine Haven Camping Resort on the South Jersey Shore
- Round Top Campground in Gettysburg, PA
- Suwanee Music Park in Live Oak, FL
- Jupiter Palm Beach Motorcoach Resort in Jupiter, FL
Some of these were already on the map and we updated info that we garnered at the show.
If any of you have been to these resorts and would like to share your experiences please reply and we will add your comments to the map.
We have also met a lot of new friends both full-timers and part timers who have share restaurants and activities that they have loved on the road. All of these have been added. Over 70 new restaurants and 30 new activities.
More to come over the next several weeks.
Thanks to all who have been sending in recommendations. All of those have also been added to the map. Please keep sending them in!.
We will see you on the road! Keith and Lynnea Landers – www.mhrig.com